Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays?


It’s Christmas again! I can still remember the Christmas last year, and now it is that time of the year again! Each year is so fast now and that means I am getting older. I can even remember the gifts my friends and relatives gave me last year. That is so weird.
I am very thankful that I get to have another Christmas again with my friends and relatives. A lot of people nowadays, especially the people who work in the call centers, do not get to really spend a lot of time with their loved ones because they have to work even on the holidays. That is unfair and I know that these people will have a very sad Christmas and New Year.
I remember that commercial where the family goes to their son’s call center office so they can spend Christmas with him instead. I hope that a lot of families can do that for their children working in call centers because that would make them feel wonderful. If I was a call center agent and my family went to visit me, I would be so touched.
I think it is very important for people to spend Christmastime with their families. Why does work have to be more important than your family? Christmas is all about sharing love and not making money. You do not even have to give your family members gifts. Just spending time with each other is an amazing gift already.

No comments:

Post a Comment