Monday, January 24, 2011

Julio's Pictures

      The first picture is from my immersion. This for me is a happy picture because its a picture that reminds me of how fun like can be through the eyes of a little kid. One interesting story behind the taking of this picture is because I wanted to remember "boy patalim", the boy on the left side of the picture. I nicknamed him so because the first time I saw him, he was carrying scissors cutting away at anything he could find. The next day, I saw him carrying a small knife which for what purpose, I do not know.


                                            






 This is a picture of my brother that I took at a party during the Christmas break. I remember at the start of the party, the dance floor was plain until they turned off the lights and turned on the spot lights. Everyone enjoyed the music and the dancing even my brother in the picture that does not like to dance but is dressed like Justin Bieber.
     I took this picture from the time our my siblings, cousins and I took a trip to enchanted kingdom. It was fun hanging out with them after so long but the thing about enchanted kingdom when we went there was that it was packed. I think the picture tells you just how packed it was especially since the picture was taken at night. The log jam was actually the first ride we were able to go on despite us being there for almost four to five hours already. Although it took us this long to experience the magic of Enchanted Kingdom, the waiting helped us enjoy each other's company by playing games in the line or teasing, making fun of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment